Beijing (FIBA 3x3 World Tour) - Number one 3x3 player in the world Dejan Majstorovic tops the World Tour scoring charts ahead of the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Bloomage Beijing Final, which will be staged in the Chinese capital on October 28-29.
The Novi Sad Al Wahda sniper has scored 154 points so far this season. The 29-year-old had his season high at the Utsunomiya Masters (where he was named MVP) after scoring 35 points. He added 31 in Prague, 34 in Lausanne (where he was also named MVP), 23 in Debrecen, 18 in Chengdu and 13 in the last Masters of the season in Mexico City.
His teammate, former number one player in the world Dusan Bulut, currently ranks second after tallying 139 points in 5 events (he missed the Lausanne Masters due to an ankle injury). Third in the scoring charts is Zemun Master's Bogdan Dragovic, who has scored 125 points in 5 Masters.
Michael Hicks (Krakow R8 Basket) leads the Tour in points averaged with 10.2 points per game.
FIBA 3x3 World Tour 2017 Top 10 scorers before the Bloomage Beijing Final
1. Dejan Majstorovic (Novi Sad Al Wahda - UAE) 154 points (6 Masters, 25 games)
2. Dusan Bulut (Novi Sad Al Wahda - UAE) 139 points (5 Masters, 20 games)
3. Bogdan Dragovic (Zemun Master - SRB) 125 points (5 Masters, 20 games)
4. Stefan Stojacic (Liman - SRB) 124 points (4 Masters, 17 games)
5. Jasmin Hercegovac (Ljubljana - SLO) 116 points (5 Masters , 20 games)
6. Lazar Rasic (Zemun Master - SRB) 103 points (5 Masters, 20 games)
7. Michael Hicks (Krakow R8 Basket - POL) 102 points (3 Masters, 10 games)
8. Marko Savic (Novi Sad Al Wahda - UAE) 91 points (6 Masters, 25 games)
9. Aleksandar Ratkov (Liman - SRB) 88 points (3 Masters, 14 games)
10. Simon Finzgar (Piran - SLO) 85 points (3 Masters, 14 games)
Full scoring list
All 10 players will compete in Beijing. Last year, Dusan Bulut (Novi Sad Al Wahda) topped the World Tour scoring charts, edging out Hercegovac and Majstorovic.