ASTANA, Kazakhstan (3x3 U18 World Championships) - Every single game of the 2016 FIBA 3x3 U18 World Championships will be livestreamed on 3x3's official YouTube channel. The list could be much longer but if you can only watch 5 during the pool stage, here is what you should do:
Day 1, 2.10pm*: Hungary-Israel (women)
- Hungary beat Israel twice at the event last year, with the latter coming in the bronze-medal game (revenge game!)
- A chance to watch Veronika Kányási (Hungary), the current number 1 player in the world (U18 category)
- David vs Goliath type of game (Hungarians will be around 10 centimeters taller than Israeli on average)
Day 2, 6.10pm: New Zealand-Philippines
- The return of reigning champ and MVP Tai Wynyard
- 3x3 national team debut for Joshua Sinclair, who showed flashed in the professional 3x3 circuit - the FIBA 3x3 World Tour - last year... especially against Team Auckland, from New Zealand
- The non-stop stream of totally unbiased comments from the Filipino fans next to the livestream video
Day 2, 8.20pm: Spain-New Zealand
- New Zealand defeated Spain in the semi-finals last year (revenge game!).
- Spain feature top players from the best basketball academies in the country
- More Tai Wynyard! And can New Zealand beat 2 of our 5 teams to watch back-to-back in 2 hours?
Day 3, 2.45pm: Turkey - Argentina
- The one-two punch of Türkay Barutçuoğlu and Tanalp Şengün led Turkey to gold at the U18 3x3 European Championships last year
- Argentina bring amazing teams each year (gold in 2013, silver in 2015)
- Lautaro Berra (2.08m) is the tallest player in the tournament and has made noise in youth categories before.
Day 4, 8.00pm: USA-Italy
- The only two teams who have not only played in all 4 previous editions but also systematically reached the quarter-finals
- USA torched Italy 18-5 last year (revenge game!)
- A US team built to dominate with what is considered the best 18-year-old basketball player in the nation (Megan Walker)
- Pool games will be held from Day 1 to Day 4. Day 5 will be dedicated to the knock-out games.
*All times local (GMT+6)