BEIJING (3x3) - Team Wukesong's (CHN) dribbling wizard Chris Reaves was the top scorer of the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Beijing Masters on 2-3 August 2014, scoring no less than 51 points in five games.
The 30 year-old showed great range on his jump shot and an uncanny ability to finish in traffic. Reaves started the event with back-to-back 11-point performances and finished things off on a 14-point scoring outburst in the final against Nagoya (JPN).
Speaking of Nagoya, Mister Clutch Keita Suzuki finished second with 31 points and Yokohama's (JPN) US big man Matthew Kyle aka 'White Ninja' ranked third with 28 total points.
The top scorer on average was Beijing BSU (CHN)'s 21 year-old star Liu Jialin with 10.5 points, ahead of Reaves (10.2) and Huai Jiang (7.5) from Guangzhou (CHN).
The top 10
1. Chris Reaves (Wukesong, CHN) 51pts
2. Keita Suzuki (Nagoya, JPN) 31pts
3. Matthew Kyle (Yokohama, JPN) 28pts
4. Han-Sheng Li (New Taipei, TPE) 27pts
5. Chun-Hsuan Chen (New Taipei, TPE) 24pts
6. Lee Benson (Wukesong, CHN) 22pts
6. Tatsuro Taniguchi (Yokohama, JPN) 22pts
8. Daisuke Fukuda (Nagoya, JPN) 21pts
8. Liu Jialin (Beijing BSU, CHN) 21pts
10. Alaa el din Arnaout (Beirut, LIB) 19pts
Check out the full scoring charts.